The Tale of Two Internets

The Tale of Two Internets

The Internet has become a different place for the rich and for the poor. Most of us have become unwitting actors in an unfolding drama about the tale of two Internets. There is yours and mine, theirs and ours. 99 percent of us live on the wrong side of a one-way mirror, in which the other 1 percent manipulates our experiences.

Advertisements

One thought on “The Tale of Two Internets

  1. Pingback: The Rich See a Different Internet Than the Poor | digger666

Comments are closed.